The hills were alive this Saturday with
the sound of the Dennis family clan.
We went on our annual fall hike.
This year, we covered new ground taking a trail from the
Brighton ski resort up and over to the Alta ski resort.
It was absolutely breathtaking--
and not because it was uphill, but because of the gorgeous scenery.
Beautiful doesn't begin to cover it.
Here is the whole crew.
Cord agreed to stay home with the kiddos so I could go.
What a nice guy.
We discovered three lakes along the way.
Cute Savana.
Mountain goat mama.
Me at lake Cathrine just before it started to hail.
It got a bit chilly by the water.
On our way to the peak, we ran into this friendly fellow.
Don't be alarmed. It's just a FOX.
It was so soft and fluffy. I was glad he decided to trot off though.
He made me a bit nervous when he was only about 10 yards away.
Nerd Alert! You bettcha we are all wearing matching brown jackets.
Mom totally called me the morning of the hike to make sure
I was going to wear mine. I hear Jen got a call too.
Awesome.
I love it!
On top of the world!
Love our hike tradition.
I think we might sneak in one more good one while the leaves are changing.
I love the fall!



4 comments:
what a fun tradition! looks so gorgeous~ and of course love the matching jackets:)
So exciting!!!! I LOVE a good hike. I might have to call you and see where this was! Love the matching jackets too :) Fall is awesome. And so are the great outdoors!!!
what a cute fam!!
It was so fun!! I need to get those pics from you! Lets do it again! :)
Post a Comment