We love Chick-fil-a!
The girl's and Cord got to go on a Daddy Daughter Date on Thursday.
It was quite the event.
Roses, private dinner, live music, limo rides, and photographs.
All the girls got their own rose to take home.
Libby loved this princess cow!
I just happened to be the photographer for the event, so I got to observe the girls on their date!
They thought the limo was pretty cool...
(The limo driver insisted on taking this family photo. He got all fancy with
framing us with these weeds. He was hilarious!)
We decided to rent one of these babies for our next road trip.
The only downside would be finding places to park!
Savana told me Nat wanted to hold her hand the whole time.
She was a bit nervous...
My mom and dad watched Gage so Cord could have some alone time with the girls.
It was a really festive night.
I had fun taking pictures and seeing all of the cute dads with their girls.
I know Lib and Nat felt pretty special.
(Cord is a great daddy.)

3 comments:
My goodness! That looks like loads of fun! What a special night.
Oooohhhh, I want a LIMO ride! He..he.. :)
Wow. That's impressive. You guys really know how to have a good time!! What lucky girls you gals are!!
Post a Comment