Tiny Natalie is Three!
A few weeks before Nat's birthday, we talked about how she wanted to celebrate. She said she wanted a "tiny" party. She is just the lightest little sprite, so I figured that would be a perfect theme for her. We made an invitation and invited all of her girl cousins to join us for a tiny party!
(They turned out really cute printed on creme card stock. It made them look all vintage.)
Natalie woke up SICK on her birthday. What a rip off right? She was so sweet and enjoyed her party in spite of it all. You can totally tell in the pictures that she wasn't feeling great. Poor thing. :)
We had some cupcakes and lemonade, opened gifts, and then nat gave all the girls a big bright flower to use in a photo shoot! My sister Jen was going to take some pics, but she got super sick, so I had to fill in. We just played around and had fun being girls in a very girlie place!
This one is my favorite of Nat. She is such a silly goose!
I love her so much!
We are so lucky to have such great cousins to play with. Natalie loves all of her "friends!"
Happy Birthday little Natalie!
You make us laugh every single day.













9 comments:
What a fun little (or should I say tiny) party. Such a sweet girl!
what a sweet party!! I loved those doors and that darling purple swing...what a fun mom!
Ohhhh this makes me even more mad that I am home sick in bed... looks so fun and I am so sad that I missed it. You got some good pics. Love that tiny Natalie!
What a great time! She is darling. I can't believe she is three. Time is flying!
oh happy birthday to your little natalie! looks like you guys had a great time at the cupcake shop:)
The girls loved the party! Bree didn't want to go home. She didn't think it lasted long enough! Natalie was so cute, and so was that vintage cupcake shop! Send me some pics :) Happy Birthday to Natalie :)
Happy Birthday Natalie. Thanks for sharing you day with us. The tiny cupcakes were so yummy. As usual, Adelle, a fun event.
Happy birthday! She is so cute! what a fun party:)
What a great idea for a party! Looks like a good time! Can't believe she a three already!
Post a Comment