Thursday, March 24, 2011

Running

Our noses are.  Running.  At a very steady pace.


We have had a good dose of pretty much whatever you can think of as far as sickness goes:  Strep Throat, Colds, Icky stuff coming out both ends, Allergic Reactions, Hives, Runny Noses, Hacking Coughs, a Swollen Uvula, Nightmares, Fevers, Weird Red Bumps, hummmm....is that all?  :)




Lets just say, it has been a long 10 days.  (and counting)

I think things are looking up though.
Things are also looking through.
I can now see from my kitchen to my living room.
Sweet.

Want a sneak peek at what Cord has been doing for me?


Gotta love a man with a saw.  :)

5 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Wow, Adelle, exciting changes at your house. I didn't know you were taking out a wall. How fun. Can't wait to see the finished product. Hope you all get feeling better soon. Abby is down and out for the count with fever, cough and cold, and Aleigha has pink eye again, as we speak. Let's hope after this week the weather warms up and everyone gets better. So sad your little ones are suffering. Take care.

Sharstin said...

ooo--how fun girly! sorry you guys are feeling ick! hope everyone starts feeling better soon~

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Dad mentioned something about your remodeling job. Chris told me once, we should do that in our house, but I think I like having my wall in the living room. Can't wait to see yours all done!! Man, I hope you all start feeling better. Guess I'm glad I haven't seen you for a while. I like my healthy kids right now :) Get better soon, so we can play!

Wendy Pippin said...

can't wait to see the after. And get well soon- I hate being sick!!

Eichmeiers said...

I too am sooo over all the sicknesses. Hopefully warm weather comes quickly and we can be done with that crap! Can't wait to see your finished product!