Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jen's Camera was at My House

and I couldn't help myself. .  .

playtime


this guy is a moooover



caught with a cookie in his crib. 



I taught the lesson in church today on the blessings of the temple.  It was actually kind of fun.  I learned a lot and discovered the new lds.org and mormon messages while preparing.  Both are great tools!  Do you know what my favorite temple blessing is?  That I get to be with these little babes for-ev-er.

Pretty darn amazing.

(And Jen, can I keep the camera?  Please?)

5 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Hey Adelle, what's wrong with your camera? I'd like one just half that nice!!! Please!!! One where the battery lasts more than 10 minutes :) Cute pics!!

~adelle said...

Not too much wrong with mine! I love it. You should feel how Jen's is though. It clicks so fast. I just need a few new lens options for mine. :)

Sharstin said...

forever is a beautiful thing:) great picts of lil gage:)

Lindsey Rose said...

I love forever too! Some days it sounds like a really long time, but I would be so sad without that truth!

I'm Jenny said...

Cute shots! I miss you! You can borrow my camera anytime, but I can't give her up! She is my 5th child... :)