Monday, April 4, 2011

You Can't Stop the Beat

Some people are just born with it.
 She was.


This little chick can move!
Libby started dance this year and Saturday 
we had her first competition/performance.

It was darling.



 Daddy, Mommy, Natalie and Gage were all there to cheer her on.

Gage clapped to the music and squeeled 
the whole time Lib was dancing.
It was so cute.  

Natalie, of course, knows the whole dance.
She is ready for her turn to perform!

I was so proud of Lib for being so brave, and for dancing her heart out.


It is fun seeing your kids develop talents and have fun!

I love watching her, can't wait for many more 
Saturdays like this one...


7 comments:

Sharstin said...

adorable! love her little outfit, and these cute picts~

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Oh Adelle, how precious. She is so darling in her costume. I love it! I'm sure this was the Utah Dance Championships Abby went to last year. Way cool! She's a keeper.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Super cute costumes!! Bree has been wanting to dance again. I guess we took this year off. But I promised Bree that we'll start up again in the Fall. So now with dance and Kindergarten next year, you'll be stuck to a schedule now too :) It's so much fun though!!!

The Steel's said...

How stinking cute! I love those pink get ups! Little girls are so fun, I want to see some of her moves!

Eichmeiers said...

So cute, love her outfit!

Candace Shiflet said...

awh she's sucha cutie! :)

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥

Kyle and Shayla said...

Way to go Libby! She looks darling!