There are a few things we are loving right now at our place.
Gotta talk about LOVE right? Valentines Day is only two weeks away.
We are loving this sweet guy.
The Little Brother is growing up right before our eyes.
He is so into standing right now.
He is so proud of the fact that he can stand all by himself.
He is such a good little eater. He will try anything.
I had to laugh when we gave him peas though. He took one bite, his eyes got wide, and he shivered all the way down his body, and then spit them right back out at us. Then he held his lips closed and wouldn't take another bite.
Gage's favorite thing is to cruise around the kitchen in this.
He loves it!
I love it too, cuz he walks around in it while I cook, or clean, or eat! The three things we do most around here.
The kids spend about an hour a day in the indoor swimming pool--I mean--bathtub.
They splash, soak, play, and laugh together.
It is awesome.
I can usually get the laundry folded, bathroom cleaned, makeup on, beds made, etc. while they play in the water!
Other things we are LOVING?
We made a Valentine Craft the other day. I have been spending a bit of time on the computer lately, working on some business stuff, and I needed a break!
So, this fabric Valentine's runner was born.
(I finally got my Christmas Village down and put away so my window shelf was very lonely.)
It is so stinking long. I couldn't believe how much time it took to tie all those pieces of fabric on.
Now I just need to get some cute Valentine frames to put up with it. I think I can get my hands of a couple of cute photos to display. :)
Yup. It is just so fun to have a sweetheart.
Cord and I have had the chance to go on several fun dates in the past few weeks and
I have really enjoyed the time we spend together.
Cord and I have had the chance to go on several fun dates in the past few weeks and
I have really enjoyed the time we spend together.
I put together this little picture in Photoshop awhile back and had it printed for my nightstand.
(Still gotta find the right frame.)
It is whimsical, and romantic, and true.
So, the month of Love has begun...and I LOVE it!








10 comments:
Adelle, I LOVE reading your blog! you are SO cute and so crafty! And I must admit - i LOVE that Valentine runner! I MAY just have to make something like it...ADORABLE!
what a great print girly! love it~ and this post--Gage is such a cutie! his eyes are so big and blue!
Gage is so cute! I think he looks like cord and cords mom!! Cute pics!
LOVE your LOVE Post! LOVE Valentines Day and all it represents! LOVE you and your cute family. LOVE that you are my sister! :0)
Wow, such a cute Valentines runner! I might have to borrow that idea as well :) I need a fun project. Super cute Gage pics! I Love Valentines Day as well. It's a lot of fun when you have a True Love!!!
Made me happy reading this, Adelle. Happy month of 'LOVE' to your cute little family.
Adelle Your little man is so handsome. I love his brown hair with bright blue eyes. All your children are darling.
Windy
gage is such a big boy, I am already making plans for him and Adilynn to get married! He is so stinkin cute! I love the fort as well, tell Cord great job!
I love your blog Adelle! I can't figure out how to follow it though!!! Help!
Manda...I haven't ever looked at followers. HUM. I will have to look into it and see if I have to turn some feature on or something.
Post a Comment