I feel so talkative this morning.
I have turned all of my conversation between me and the girls into rhyming song. They think it is funny and it keeps my mind busy. Just got done singing, "Libby wants to watch a show...should I say yes or should I say no?" (I said yes.)
Shall I mention that I am going to make some good things happen this year? Well, I have been brainstorming and putting together some goals. I even got a white board and three colors of dry erase markers. Fancy right? I know. Way too cool.
So here is my motto: WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO, ANOTHER CAN DO.
Pretty simple. But, it keeps things in perspective.
Seriously, there are tons of people out there who start a business and make it successful, and who run 5k's, and who cook with vegetables. Once you realize that regular ole' everyday people are out there obtaining success every day, it is much easier to believe that YOU can do it too!
So I am going to do it this time. Cuz I can.
What are you going to do?
Something really neat I am sure.
When I want the girls to do something, like clean their room or brush their teeth, I say, "Can we do it?" and then they put their arm up into the air and say, "Yes we can!"
So...I ask you, "CAN WE DO IT?"
I wanna hear it loud and clear: YES WE CAN!
If you would like place to get your mind in order and to make some clear goals and develop an attitute of grattitude...join this website. It is the one my bro's and I made a few years ago that we are FINALLY going to start doing something with. It is pretty cool, if I do say so myself! :) and it is Free. That is a plus.
The Power of Three
Snoop around and watch the welcome video. Let's all make this a fab-tastic year.

3 comments:
you motivate me...
I love that quote. I love that we can do anything we put our minds to. I love that we are a goal making, business starting, successful family. It will surely be an amazing year!
i love it~ you are so fabulous my friend:)
Post a Comment