Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Electricity

We have got some serious electricity going on around here.


Don't ya just love January?  hum.  We are easy to entertain.

Cord has been working on a nice little project for the small people.
He got a new tool for Christmas that was begging to get used.
Might as well make a FORT right??


Can't wait to show you the after photos.  Just a few more finishing touches.
Almost play time...

5 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Always helps to have a handyman around!! Can't wait to see the finished product :) Happy playing!!!

I'm Jenny said...

The furnace and dry air is what does that to your hair! My girls are so static-y too! Cute little girlies. Can't wait to see the fort!

Wendy Pippin said...

I guess you noticed the electricity a little more when you have little girls...that's fun!

Eichmeiers said...

haha, that is cute! I also can't wait to see the finished product!

Sharstin said...

wow can't wait to see the fort! and love the electricity picts!