
Liberty!
We love the Forth of July. It is our tradition to go camping up at East Canyon with the Belnap's over the holiday. We had plenty of fun things to do to keep us busy! Here are just a few of the pics from our trip. . .
Chuck Wagon Breakfast!
Chuck Wagon Breakfast!
Libby giving Natty a ride on the tricycle.
The adults going for a ride down to the lake!

Painting bird houses. Natalie spent almost an hour working on her house. It was so cute. She was very serious about getting it just right.

Nat and Elle. They are such cute friends!

I loved this cute pic of my boys. Gage is totally smiling. He must have liked sitting by the fire.

The girls at the fireworks show. Our group was totally decked out in glowing accessories. We were almost as bright as the fireworks!

A morning stroll with the fam

Natalie found a jelly bean on the trail. She wanted to eat it SO bad. We talked her out of it. Eventually.

Gage looking cute in his hat.
It is powerful enough to pick you up in the air a bit.
Cord had to be my spotter so I could try it out. I wasn't strong enough to hold it alone!

Libby and Dad.

Playing around with the camera. Can you see me?
What a great trip!
Oh yeah, and this is kinda funny: Cord and I BOTH got pooped on by birds. What are the odds? :)


7 comments:
Love it! It WAS such a wonderful weekend. I think Chris and I are going to have to get our bikes fixed, so we can join in next year :)
Adelle...such cute pics and narration. We had such a great time with all of you. Totally weird how the birds used you as targets for their 'poop.' Cord's was especially funny. Great times for sure. Love you all.
Wow! Looks like you had a nice time!I love Natalie eyeing that jellybean out. you can tell how bad she wanted it:) That kite looks awesome!
Ha ha! I miss those kids!! Looks like fun. :)
You guys do so many fun things! I love reading about all of it. You are such a cute mommy! This looks like tons of fun!
What a fun trip! I am glad you celebrated in style! I am coming to Utah in a few weeks, we need to get together!
what a great weekend! traditions with the fam are the best~ such cute picts!
Post a Comment