Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Ruffle Fix

Have you seen all of the RUFFLES that are out and about lately?
They are showing up on t-shirts, bags, blankets, head bands, pillows....you get the idea.
I have been itching to ruffle something up for a few months now.
Today I decided to add a little something to my boring ole' white curtains.

Here they are. White. Impersonal. Generic.

About twenty minutes later.
And then a few minutes after that...

Up and Done!
You see those bright towels there? Well, I got those for my birthday. Cord said they look a lot like beach towels. I think I must have been in the mood for a vacation! :) Gotta love color right??? They make me happy.

Anyway, I am happy with my ruffle project. I am sure I will have to keep ruffling things up for awhile. It is such an easy way to add some spunk to pretty much anything!

P.S. Don't mind the junker curtain rod. That is to be replaced...asap.

6 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

You know I WAS looking at clothes the other day at Oldnavy.com and they even have a ruffle section for their clothes. Super cute stuff. I want the sweater with ruffles :) I think Ruffles are feminine. Can't remember if that's what they called them exactly, but pretty close. I love a good project!!! You keep inspiring me.

Kyle and Shayla said...

Very, very cute!

Kara said...

That is so fun! I must say I am in love with ruffles and don't have enough things with them!!! Good job you crafty chica:)

Sharstin said...

i love love anything with ruffles--and those curtains turned out aweomse! love them girly~

Wendy Pippin said...

i love it!!

I'm Jenny said...

DARLING! Just catching up on your blog since I've been gone! What an amazingly talented sis I have! :)