Friday, June 4, 2010

Award Winning

Gage is an award winning baby. He is so good.



I have never seen a baby get so totally relaxed. It is adorable.


And when he is awake, he is happy as a clam. He looks around and talks and then falls asleep when he gets worn out. What? No binkie necessary? No rocking and swaddling necessary? How in the world did I get so lucky???

Cord is especially enjoying the little man. I think it is fun for him to have another boy around the house. Every time he disappears, I know I can find him holding baby Gage or kissing his cute cheeks, or talking to him in the bouncer. He is one proud papa. Can't say I blame him.


So, baby land is a happy place right now. I am not sure if it is going to be as easy next week when Cord goes back to work, but I hope!! Wish us luck.

6 comments:

The Green's said...

You lucky girl! Although I can't complain much, Carter is also pretty good. I can't believe how much he looks like Cord. I think he looks just like him!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

He IS so sweet!! And tiny :) Love that dark hair. The girls and I might have to visit you next week. The girls can play while we hold the baby!! I would love to have a little boy. Then Chris wouldn't be so out numbered.

Wendy Pippin said...

he is really really beautiful!! So happy for you guys!

Sharstin said...

yay! that is so fabulous~ love all of his dark hair--he is definitely a handsome little guy:)

Eichmeiers said...

That is so great! He is so adorable. I love the pic of him being so relaxed:)

Brooke said...

So I am so far behind on everything, but congrats he looks amazing! I love the picture from your last post of the first moment, it made me tear up. So sweet!