Thursday, June 17, 2010

Star Struck


My sweet and awesome best friend from high school days, Natalie Hawks Skinner, came to visit me the other day. She is pretty much amazing. One of favorite gals around!

Do you recognize that cute little girl in the picture sitting by my little Nat? That is sweet Claire. The little girl I have talked about in the past...the one that we were raising funds for her transplants. Well, I got to meet her! She is a doll and she is doing so well. I was seriously star-struck. It was so fun to meet her and her big brother! They are both darling!

I am so grateful for friendships that last no matter how long it has been between visits. My little Nat is named after this Natalie and one other awesome Natalie friend. I guess it is a good name!

Oh, and never mind the fact that my girls are still in their jammies at 3 in the afternoon. That RARELY happens. We are usually sooooo put-together. :) Or not.

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

how fun! i am so glad to hear that little claire is doing so well~ such darling kiddos!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I love it when friends, just like families last forever!! It's so wonderful to have awesome people around you. Glad her little girl is doing well :) And don't worry about the jammy thing.... sometimes it's nice to veg all day long!