To Grandma's House we go!
Since Ogden is having an identity crisis and seems to believe it is Seattle, we had to cancel our plans to sleep up at the Yacht Club this weekend. So we went to Plan B: group sleepover at Granny B's and Grandpa's house. Every little girls dream right?

We made out S'mores on a small fire, suitable for indoors. Despite it's miniature size, Natalie was still a little bit nervous of the flame, so Abby helped her roast her marshmallow.

Grandpa gave all the kids a singing toothbrush to use. The girls LOVE them. They sing for two minutes so you know how long to brush. The perfect thing to do after eating S'mores!

Cord being a very Happy Camper testing out his new sleeping mat he order from REI. I think he likes it. What do you think? (They are actually extremely comfy, let me know if you are in the market for camping gear. These mat's are awesome!)

Libby spending some time "sewing" with Granny B.

Gage collected quite the assortment of "gifts" from the kids while he was sleeping. I think he took the sleep in sleepover quite seriously. He was snoozing most of the time.

And finally, the answer to the age old question, "how many men does it take to change a light fixture?" Well, looks like it is four. :)
It was a fun little outing. Maybe someday it will be warm enough to do something outside. Until then...we will keep resorting to our Plan B's.
3 comments:
Cute Adelle. I'm glad someone took some pictures :) Mom and Dad always have fun plans up their sleeves!! I LOVED holding and giving tons of kisses to baby Gage!!!
looks like a great plan B! what fun! I am still holding out hope that this week will actually mark the beginning of summer...just maybe:)
been looking for a good deal on a camping mat like that...
Post a Comment