Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday Dress Up's







Playing Dress-Up on Easter Sunday is the best.  These two little fancy girls were all dolled up and ready to go to Church!  Their little pink skirts and leggins are made by their mommy.  :) Their jewelry is compliments of the Easter Bunny! 

Happy Beautiful Easter everybody...

Oh, and this is a sneak peek of my new blue/green paint.  That was another adventure this weekend.  I love it.  My mom is helping me make some sweet drapes today.  My house is getting decorated...finally!  More photos of all that to come later...

4 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow, what cute little ones :) And I can't wait to see your decorating in person!!

Sharstin said...

love the paint color--and your kiddos look so cute

Paparazzi Boutique said...

You're a good seamstress, Adelle. They look so cute.

The Green's said...

Your girls look so beautiful. I love their dresses!