Thursday, April 9, 2015

Berry Festival at Knotts Berry Farm!

Thursday we headed over to the very first theme park in America--Knotts Berry Farm.  Last fall, we got to explore Knotts for the first time and we had a blast.  We decided it would be worth going again.  Glad we did!

Camp Snoopy is the best part of the park.  We spent most of our time there.  It was a little more crowded this time around.  We were super spoiled on our last visit!

Libby has really come out of her shell.  She was brave enough to try most of the rides this time and I think she actually enjoyed them.  Ollie said, "That was scary." in the cutest tiny voice after pretty much every ride.  It made me want to hug and kiss him all day.






This picture is kinda blurry, but Libby's face was too awesome to skip it.  Way to go Libby!  You were so brave.  


The first time we rode this ride, our whole family got on!  I had to go to take care of Oliver.  Cord had to go to balance out my weight.  We felt a little silly with everyone watching, but I wish I would have asked someone to take a picture of us.  It would have been a cute photo.

Oliver wasn't a big fan, so he sat out with Cord and I for the second time around...



For a fews weeks each Spring, Knotts hosts a Berry Festival.  We happened to be there for it.  It was fun walking through "ghost town" to see all of the vendors and entertainment.  It was beautiful too!




We had a lot of photo opportunities!  I love these things.



Hey Look!  It's the Farmer and Adelle.  



The girl's each got to make their very own boysenberry pie!  Cord and I got to eat them.  :)




Cute little pie makers! It looks like Snoopy wants a bite.  :) 


We couldn't leave without visiting the Easter Beagle (Snoopy in a Bunny Suit) and his buddy Woodstock!  
Ollie wasn't so sure about the big yellow bird...



It was a very nice day!!

No comments: