I remember back to the days when I used to get bored. Gee. Think of that. Nothing at all to do.
Ahhhhhhh... how would THAT be???
But, the busy-ness is a good thing! Fun stuff in the works. I finally got my Pregnancy and Labor Meditation site working! So...it's time to start marketing. Watch for my FB ads. :) Whoot-whoot~
I have also been designing a few other websites! It has been fun and a nice little brain stretching activity. I will post some links when they are done. Who would have thought I would be a website designer? Not moa'. I have learned so much lately. It is so fun to have projects that keep me growing and progressing.
My trusty ole' Altima decided to give out on Cord last week. It lost it's lust for life I suppose. So...we got to do some car shopping. After looking, and thinking, and debating, and making charts, and lists, and test driving, and haggling...we ended up buying another Altima! :) It is silver and shiny and sporty! AND it has a sun visor that works, and a clock, and the locks do their job, and the passenger side window rolls up and down, it doesn't leak oil... definitely a step up. Cord is one happy man. (Well, mostly happy. It is always hard to swallow the price of a new car. GULP!) Better enjoy it right?
GUESS WHAT?
We have a walker on our hands. Yup. The little man is moving. He is no expert yet, but when he wants to do it, he CAN. It is darling. I would be okay with him slowing down a bit. Why do they grow up so stinking fast? I love his guts.
(Daddy cut his hair a few weeks back. He looks so grown up now. So much more like a toddler.)
So, in my down time (HA!), I have been dreaming of Summer, and making some plans. It is going to be a fantastic few months. We are off to the Happiest Place on Earth soon. I guess I am a sucker for making dreams come true and all that magic.
(cute libby from last time! she was so tiny.)
Just gotta find a new swimming suit for lounging on the beach. Any good websites out there??? Let me know!
OKAY. Off to bed. It's going to be a BUSY week! :)

8 comments:
Gotta say, I'm a little Jealous, that you are taking your kids to the place I wish we could go. We haven't even been once yet :( But good for you!!!! Sounds amazing... Looks like between you and Jen, there is a lot of good news and fun going around. I just hope I can catch that train!!!
Congrats on the business! You are so multitalented. It's amazing! By the way, I love Lands' End for swimsuits. They can get pricey, but so many cute choices and great quality!
thats great your websites! and i love the happiest place on earth! have fun there:) and if you find a swim suit let me know i too am in need of one!
that is so awesome girly! and i am an altima fan too--we have had a couple of those babies! the jantzen suits are super cute--and have that retro look. Is there anywhere better than disneyland? so fun!
Wow a website designer that is pretty nifty! And very exciting about your business I might have to try it out if or when I have another baby:)
Adelle,
What do you charge for designing a website? Clyde needs one and his boys are supposed to help but everyone is too dang busy!! Let me know. Thanks, Aunt Marty
My email is clydeandmarty@gmail.com
email me. Thanks again.
So fun to read happy posts. Great stuff Adelle. You are so talented in multiple areas. B-mo, don't stress...everyone has hard times too. Although my blog my sound like all good news, we are stuggling in our own ways too. Hang in there.
Post a Comment