so THE HOLE is complete.
I thought I should post a few pics...
I am soooooo grateful for CHAD and all of his help.
We had to recurit his skills with the sheetrocking. It was rather tricky.
Much harder than it looks, in fact.
I really like how it connects the two rooms together. The light just shines through so nicely now.
We use the living room sooo much more than we ever did before.
So, there it is. Just in case you were wondering how it turned out...
Isn't it fun to get an idea, and then whalllaa, it gets done!
Love that!
Happy Spring Break!




9 comments:
oh it looks fantastic!
love it!
not sure what you did...did you put a hole in that wall to combine the two rooms? I like your decorating though...shnazy!
Yup Eisha, we just took part of that wall out to make the rooms connect more. :) Just a little bit of remodel!
It looks great I bet it makes your house seem so much brighter. I love the big windows!
It really does look great Adelle! And I love how it's all one big great room now. I just can't believe how fast you guys are :) he..he..
WOW~ I need to come see in person! Chad was telling how great it looked and how nice it looks with the new paint! He loves helping people. He is so great, isn't he? :D
Adelle, it is groovy! Glad we got to see it last week. Looks like youv'e since brought up the furniture from downstairs...a switch, eh? It looks great!
Love it!! It looks great:)
Post a Comment