Saturday, December 18, 2010

Little Buddy gets Photographed

There is something specail about the little boy that lives in the room across the hall from me.


We are buddies.


Jen snapped some photos of him downtown last week.  We found a sweet building to shoot in.  I just stole these straight from her camera.  Who has time to wait for editing?  :) 

Love him,   Love her,    Love these pics!



Isn't that black wall cool?  It would be fun to add some texture to the photo to make it pop.
(Now...just to learn how to do that.)


This is the face I wake up to every morning.  He doesn't cry when he wakes up.  He just talks and plays with his owl blanket until I come to get him.

 

 At six months he is a champion sitter.  He sits and plays with his toys all day long.
He isn't really intersted in crawling yet.  He is content to just play.
He is on the charts now for height and weight...coming in at around the 85th percentile.

  
 

I can't imagine my life without Gage now.  There is something special about this boy.
I am off to give him kisses right now.  Mmmwah!

10 comments:

Sharstin said...

what a doll!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

He's just so snuggly! I love giving him kisses :) He's always so happy. We LOVE Gage!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again.....those eyes are amazing!! What a handsome little fella1

I'm Jenny said...

seriously, who has time to wait for editing?? glad you like em. he is a doll.

Wendy Pippin said...

VERY VERY CUTE!!

The Picketts said...

He is SO cute! I want to pinch his chubby cheeks. If we lived closer, I'd beg you to allow me to photograph him. He's perfect! :o) And you look fabulous - as always!

Natalie said...

So cute! He is such a good mix of you and Cord.

Eichmeiers said...

Aww he is so cute!

Eisha said...

Adelle, looking pretty skinny with such a small baby! Go you!

Kara said...

He is a cutie! I love his chubby cheeks:)