We wandered around Christmas Village with the whole Belnap clan on Saturday night.
There were plenty of lights glowing for us to see.
For some reason this moose was a big attraction for us. I think everyone got their picture taken by him. I am calling it the year of the lighted moose.
We got a chance to visit this big fella.
Libby was sure to tell him she wanted a Pillow Pet.
(I can't wait till' Christmas morning.)
Natalie wanted Santa to know she also wanted a Pillow Pet...
she just didn't want to tell him herself!
I relayed the message for her while she collected her candy cane from a distance.
The girls sure love their cousins.
After the lights, we headed over to Jen and Doug's house for a little more party.
We had some (TASTY) snacks and then rolled out the red carpet!
All of the kids participated in a Christmas Talent Program.
I love seeing all the individual personalities shine as each child performs.
Kids just LOVE being in the spotlight.
Afterward, Granny B gave all the grandkids a sticker nativity scene to decorate.
Libby and Nat put on a puppet show for their talent.
We spent a few days making puppets and practicing lines.
I have been trying to teach them the story of Christ's birth.
We are learning it in bits and peices.
The puppet show focused on the shepherds.
and angels.
and of course, the Reason for all of this celebrating,
Baby Jesus.
(Here are a few pics from our dress rehearsal...)
We had a lovely time at the party.
Christmas is pretty much awesome.





4 comments:
Parker also wants a pillow pet...the ladybug...thanks TV...he might be disappointed christmas morning. Love christmas village, so glad you guys had fun. And as always you guys look so great!
You are such a great mommy! Looks like you guys had a good time at the lights. Makes me want to go.
pillow pets are all the rage--right? they are pretty cute:) i love that little puppet show, and the santa at the lights look like such a great one! sad the line was way to long when we went:)
It was a really fun night! Can't believe how late it got. Time went by so very fast. I LOVED the puppet show!!! It was so cute! You know Bree and Elle want some Pillow Pets too. Bree wants the Panda though, and Santa is getting her a different one. Hope she won't mind :) ha..ha.. Can't wait till Friday!!!
Post a Comment