Monday, November 22, 2010

Dig In

It's the week of Thanksgiving.  YUM.
I am baking five pies.  I couldn't narrow it down any smaller than that.
There are just some things that are essential, and a variety of pie after the feast is definently one of them.

I figured we were going to get messy doing all that baking and, well, eating--
so, we whipped up some Thanksgiving aprons and bibs to keep the small people fresh and clean.

It was a fun little project to keep us occupied while the SNOW fell all day long.
BURRRrrrrr...



Here is my little model showing that it fits.  Ahhhhh.



And here is another bib I made for Gage.  He is drooling like a mommy at a chocolate buffet, so I decided he is going to need several of these little babies to keep him dry and smelling nice.  :) 

Of course, he spit up on it while I was trying it on.  So, this bib has alreay done it's duty.  Thanks little buddy.  Gage's Pajamas appreciated your efforts.


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I love this time of the year.

6 comments:

Eisha said...

so If you have any good pie recipes let me know b/c I am in charge of pies this year!--Eisha

Sharstin said...

how cute are those bibs and aprons! perfect for baking, and eating(the best part!) I am sure all of your pies will be fab! isn't baking fun?!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I haven't done a sewing project for quite a long time. Hmm, that gets me thinking! You're always so creative Adelle :) Can't wait to see you and taste those yummy pies!!!

I'm Jenny said...

I am excited to taste a bite of Chad's slice of coconut cream. :)

Kyle and Shayla said...

Love, Love, Love, the aprons and bibs! Wyatt has been a very spitty and drooly baby too but he hit seven months and its finely starting to slow down just a little. So I totally feel for yah! Sounds like he might be trying to get some teeth in. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Have fun making those pies :)

The Steel's said...

How darling, I do love a cute apron! You are always doing something fun!