
Last week, I finally got them on the wall. With some photography help from my sister in law Brooke and my friend Sharstin (THANK YOU), I was able to get a nice little collection of photos. I even took a few myself! :)

Then Cord built me these beautiful frames to put them in.

And I look at them the whole time I am cooking now. They make me happy, and I feel healthier just having them around.

The pictures turned out a bit dark...so it is hard to tell just how beautiful they really are. I guess you will just have to come over and see them in person...and eat some salsa from the garden or something. :)
11 comments:
Wow, look at those tomatoes! Totally makes me want some of those fresh Vegi's myself! I'll come and eat Salsa with you anytime! And maybe now that we'll be closer, we can do it for real :) The pictures look great. I bet you got a much better deal than if you bought them in an art store :)
Way cute!
It looks so fabulous girly! I love how it turned out~ such a fun idea*
ummmmmmmm your house looks like a magazine!
DARLING.
Adelle, This is a GREAT idea! I have been struggling with what to put on my BARE wall in my kitchen! I may just have to copy this idea! :o) Thanks for sharing!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!! great idea, i love it with the blue wall
How great! Love the pictures.
I seriously LOVE it!! You (and your co-helpers) are so incredibly talented!!!
They look awesome on your blue wall. You are one creative chica!!!
Fantastic! I am so glad you did a post so I could get a visual. The frames turned out awesome! Nice job Cord. Now I need to come see them in person.
Post a Comment