Saturday, May 22, 2010

I smell good

I like little surprises.

Cord and Baby B gave me this lovely gift the other night.
It was a "happy birth" gift.
I think Baby B was feeling guilty for kicking me so hard that he actually tore a stomach muscle (creating extreme pain every time he moves...)
Serious pain.
I think it might have been Cord's idea to help me feel happy.
And to say thank you for being prego.
And to get me through the next five days.

I now smell really good.

(I love my two boys.)

8 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

How sweet is that? You deserve it. So, it sounds like you've scheduled a date? Maybe in 5 days instead of in June? Let us know.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Cool, you can actually say you have TWO boys :) And of course your two cute girls too! Your family is growing, and I'm so excited for you! What a sweet thought!

Sharstin said...

how cute is that! your boys are so sweet--well besides the tearing of a stomach muslce--but i am sure tht was an accident..ouch girly!!

The Green's said...

A stomach muscle! I bet you can't wait for Thursday!! I hope everything goes well with your delivery. How exciting that our babies are going to be born the same week. Can't wait to meet that little boy of yours.

Kyle and Shayla said...

I'm sorry about your poor stomach muscles. That's crazy! I am excited to hear that your going in on Thursday? That's great! I hope all goes well for you guys! And I hope its a prettier day than today!!!

Clyde and Marty Dillon said...

Oh yeh, the count down. So exciting! We will be thinking about you. In fact, going to the temple Thurs. I will add your name to the list that all will go well. :)
Happy baby!
Love,
Aunt Marty
P.S. I gather that you have your babies natural. I had all mine natural too. I'll be praying for you. ha ha

The Steel's said...

Yeah, tomorrow is the big day! I tore some stomach muscles with Ty and it was horrible...I am sorry girlie! Good luck!

Toni said...

Adelle thanks for the words of encouragement! It's nice to know someone else has slept in the most ridiculous ways all to avoid the sound of a screaming baby. And everyone tells me to put her down and let her get used to falling asleep on her own but she won't and she is only a freaking month old, so I feel mean.
You made me feel so much better. And you and your family and blog are so cute.