We decided it was time for the season to officially open. Nothing like the great outdoors! (Or the comfy indoors when it is still too cold to go outside!)
Hey, I just saw your comment on your post about my comment of your apron post! So I am super excited!! Sizes... my kids are the same size as your kids!! Really- See you in June! Note: I might even pay you with American dollars instead of Australian ones (they are worth more)!
5 comments:
Gotta love it! YES, it is totally time to get outdoors! I wish it would get warm already :) Lets go camping!
yay!!so much fun~ if this weather would ever cooperate--we could actually go outside~
such a great idea!!
Hey, I just saw your comment on your post about my comment of your apron post! So I am super excited!! Sizes... my kids are the same size as your kids!! Really- See you in June! Note: I might even pay you with American dollars instead of Australian ones (they are worth more)!
That is such a fun picture! I'm surprised you weren't in there with him ha ha j/k. I can't wait to go camping either!
Post a Comment