Monday, April 19, 2010

Boy Stuff

We have started to collect a few little outfits for the new little squirt. I haven't got all of Natty's things out of his closet yet, so Cord decided this would be the best place to hang them for now. You know, with the boy stuff.




















And here is a little preview of the new tree we planted for our pet owls. I think they like their new home. It should be pretty easy to maintain. :)


slowly making progress...

I still have to finish up making the mobile, finding some stuff for the walls, and deciding on a comfortable, fun chair for the room. Keep those eyes out there for good stuff for me!



**Drum roll please**
And here are a few shots of me and my baby belly...


Jen snapped a couple of quick pics last night at the park. Figured I had better get that belly documented. 46 days to go! (39 if I am lucky!)


Here's to boy stuff!!

14 comments:

I'm Jenny said...

Darling room and Darling pregnant girl. You barely look pregnant... Glad we got a few pics! Your maternity shoot in St. George will be FUN. :)

Kyle and Shayla said...

That room is adorable! Is that tree painted or vinyl? Soo Cute! It makes me really jealous 'cause I have all this stuff for Wyatt's room that I want to do but I can't do anything yet. Because I don't have my house yet!(but looking at yours makes me really excited to get going on it) You also look too cute!

The Green's said...

I love the room! That tree is darling. The pictures of you are too cute. I can't believe how fast the time is going. Pretty soon we will both be crazy with newborns!

~adelle said...

Shayla, that tree is painted on. I have a friend that drew it on the wall for me and then Cord and I painted it. :) It was actually really easy. I can't wait to come see your new house.

Jen, I am also excited for our photo shoot in St. George. Lets go now shall we? :)

Wendy Pippin said...

wow wow wow- great room & i love the pictures. I'm always afraid to take pregnant pictures, but yours turned out wonderful you look 4 months pregnant.

Kara said...

So cute I love that tree! I am hoping I can do some art on my kids walls. Or really my Mom can!!! You look darling not too much longer:)

Paparazzi Boutique said...

You have a lot more 'little' outfits to put in Cord's closet. Remember, I gave you all of Nicholas' little baby clothes that hardly ever got worn. :-) There are some really nice things....I miss them. Have you been through those yet? If you decide not to use them let Camber know...K? Things are starting to come together...it's getting so close.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Adelle, the room looks great! And so do your pictures. Kind of Jealous :)

Eisha said...

the target in Australia is doing owl themes...pillows, blankets etc... for kids rooms, they look just like yours and I thought of you. Do you want me to get some and I will do a swap with you for the aprons!

Sharstin said...

the room looks great! so darling! and hello! you look amazing! love that little belly!

Eichmeiers said...

I love his room, it is so dang cute! You have done an excellent job! You look darling too:)

The Steel's said...

That room is darling! Little boy stuff is so sweet, that will be so fun for you! And you look awesome!

PeanutPosh said...

The room turned out so cute Delle! I love it... way to go... you are always so creative!

Critt & Britt said...

That bedroom is so cute. I love it? Did you paint and make that stuff? You'll love having a little boy, they are seriously the funnest little balls of energy.