the title says it all
DARLING aprons and DARLING girls! You are so talented!!
Super cute Aprons Adelle! Yesterday was fun. I hope we can get together this week :)
how cute! love the aprons! I got Zoee that little Princess book too:)
Cute aprons! I bet they just love them. They look adorable in their matching dresses too.
Sharstin, when Libby saw her book she said, "The Easter bunny went to Costco!" Guess I wasn't very sneaky!
maybe we could have a craft night & make those...but adult sized.
I love their pink baskets and pink aprons. So cute!!! They look adorable in their dresses too:)
can you sew me some aprons? I will totally buy them from you! i come out to the USA in June!! I will be in utah...where do you live again?
Eisha~ you are too funny. I would totally sew you some aprons. I will be honest though, I am not a professional. They are not perfect. :) I will send you an email with the measurements I would need. . .
Great job on the aprons! Way cute. I wish i could do cute fun stuff like that! Your owl quilt is darling too, i love it!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
DARLING aprons and DARLING girls! You are so talented!!
Super cute Aprons Adelle! Yesterday was fun. I hope we can get together this week :)
how cute! love the aprons! I got Zoee that little Princess book too:)
Cute aprons! I bet they just love them. They look adorable in their matching dresses too.
Sharstin, when Libby saw her book she said, "The Easter bunny went to Costco!" Guess I wasn't very sneaky!
maybe we could have a craft night & make those...but adult sized.
I love their pink baskets and pink aprons. So cute!!! They look adorable in their dresses too:)
can you sew me some aprons? I will totally buy them from you! i come out to the USA in June!! I will be in utah...where do you live again?
Eisha~ you are too funny. I would totally sew you some aprons. I will be honest though, I am not a professional. They are not perfect. :) I will send you an email with the measurements I would need. . .
Great job on the aprons! Way cute. I wish i could do cute fun stuff like that! Your owl quilt is darling too, i love it!
Post a Comment