It started as a rough sketch like this...
After some cutting and ironing and rearranging, the middle turned out like this:
And got finished like this:
Fun right??Luckily for me, my mom and her sister Susan finished the quilt with thousands of little hand stitches to make the diamond shapes. I haven't seen it in person yet, because they did it in Seattle. My mom is bringing it home tomorrow. She said, "It puffed up in all the right places." Aren't they just the best!
Can't wait to set a little tiny baby on top and see how he likes his new owl friends. . .
One more step in the baby room complete!
8 comments:
Adelle, that is some Serious cuteness! LOVE IT! Can't believe how great it turned out! I was going to ask how you got the diamond shapes, and quilted it, but now I know :) Lots of hard work, and a Mom that is awesome! Can't wait to see the babies room all finished!
That is so GREAT!!! i just love it!
wow! it looks so great!
That looks great! I love it. I'm sure that baby B will love it too!
That looks amazing! You are so creative ... I love it!
Whoa, that is darling! You did such a great job on it, I can't believe you came up with that - I prefer just copying other people's ideas!
Wow I am impressed! That is so darling I bet his room is going to be so cute. Now he just needs to come:)
It turned out amazing! Can't wait to see the room completed, it's going to be great!
Post a Comment