Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jackalopes and Snow Bunny's



What a great way to end a year...celebrating with family in the mountains! We love our annual cabin trip. Plenty of games, food, snow, fun, chat-time, and laughs, not nearly enough sleep!

Happy New Year from the Belnaps...


I hope everyone has a wonderful 2010. I am looking forward to the New Year!

5 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I really wish we could have come up! Looks like a ton of fun. Maybe next year :)

I'm Jenny said...

Look like a lot funner stuff that what I have been going through!! Looks like you are loving your new camera!

Matt said...

those pics from you new camera? I can totally tell a difference... crazy how much better it really is.

~adelle said...

I am LOVING my new camera. The pictures look so good. Blogger takes the resolution down, so you can't really tell how awesome they are. Now, I need to learn some good tricks of the trade so my composition is better. Guess that means more parties so I can practice!!

Sharstin said...

looks like so much fun! happy New Year!