Sunday, December 27, 2009

Childhood Anticipation

Twas' the Night before Christmas ,

and all through the house,

not a creature was stirring,

not even a mouse!

I hope all of your Christmas wishes came true this year!! We were truly blessed with an abundance of love and generosity. The girls were as happy as can be. Every few minutes Libby would say, "Thank you Santa!" or "I LOVE Christmas!" Darling.

I must have been especially good this year. At the TOP of the nice list, I was!! I got a nice new fancy camera...so now my photographs will be clear and beautiful. (at least in theory.) Thanks Cord!! Love you!

More Christmas to come. (maybe)

3 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Cute little matching Jammies! And blankets :) So warm and cozy! I love this fun time of year. It's just fun to watch the kids have so much excitement!!

Natalie said...

Glad you guys had a good one! I loved your Christmas card photo!

What kind of camera did you get? We're thinking about getting a new one.

Your girls are too cute!

Kara said...

That is such a cute post! You are very creative:) I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas, I bet it was so much fun to watch your cute girls!