I will let you be the judge.
If you figured out BOY then you are right! We are very excited. This is a whole new world to discover. Looks like we will be adding some trucks and army men to our collection of toys. Can't wait to meet you little baby boy belnap....
(do you think he will be embarrassed that I posted that picture?)
15 comments:
that is so much fun! congrats~ boys are lots of fun~
two girls and a boy...same as us (but you were a little faster!)
YEAH!!!
I knew it!! Congrats! :o)
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Must be the season for boys! That picture looks all to familiar with some that we have been looking at lately;) Congrats!
SOOOOO DANG EXCITED!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to meet him!! Congrats sis. BOYS ARE AWESOME.
Boys are so much fun! And just think, he will have two little friends when we all get together!
Adelle, I'm so excited for you guys!! Super fun :) I can't believe you got such a great picture. And there's definitely NO doubt!
Congrats! It's a good thing they have people to read those pictures. I had three and still can't decipher them. First thing I thought when I saw your pic was...it's twins!
Yay! Congrats!
A boy, how exciting!!
Congrats!! That will be so much fun! And what a cute first picture!
Hooray, so exciting! definitely a boy, he wasn't being very shy was he!
Congrats!! So fun, boys are a lot of fun:)
Congrats girl!!! I didn't know you were having a little one. You will love one of those crazy loud boys!!!
Post a Comment