Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All About Food

Since we are all thinking about it anyway...I thought I would post a few pics about food. It is good for so much more than just filling our bellies~ :)


(It can be beautiful and healthy and good to eat)

These are the veggie tray's I made for Thanksgiving. Yum!


(It is not just for eating!)
We are decorating our tree this year with dehydrated fruit. All sorts! Hopefully, it turns out! I wanted to do something different. Now I just need to get a tree to put them on...


(It makes us sleepy)

This is how we found Natalie after she finished her bowl of soup on Sunday. Isn't that the sweetest? I should also point out that food also makes messes...hence the crumbs and fingerprints on the chairs.

(It makes us happy)
Libby has been a sick little girl the last few days. Strep Throat. Ick. But, that is nothing that a few Popsicles, fruit snacks, and creative pancakes can't handle!
Enjoy this month and all of the yummy food that comes with it!

Happy December.


4 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Dehidrated lemons and limes! That is an awesome and fun, and creative idea. Love it!! Hope your little Libby feels better soon :)

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Fun....they had a special section in the paper this last week in the 'Relish' insert showing how to use dehydrated oranges to make ornaments. Looks like a popluar thing this year. You will be so 'in' and I bet your house smells yummy. Can't wait to see the finished tree.

Sharstin said...

How fun! love the veggie tray, and the dehydrated fruit will make awesome decorations!

Kara said...

Hmmm yum now I'm hungry! I bet your tree is adorable. Oh and congrats on the baby:) I love that so many of us are having babies around the same time. We will have to have some serious play dates this summer!!!