Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Turkey's in the Oven!



No, not that kind of turkey. Although, it does look delicious. We'll save that for Thursday.

This kind of TURKEY! Another little Belnap. Cute right? We had our appointment today at the doctor and it was so fun. The little baby was being so cute. We got to see some awesome profile shots and he/she was waving and showing off tiny fingers and hands. I was loving every minute!

Just one more thing to be grateful for. Our little turkey won't be done till about June 4th. Can't wait!

Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving...

15 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Super fun Adelle! I was hoping you were going to tell us weather is was a boy or a girl. But I guess you won't know for a while. I'll be waiting for that news for sure!! :)

Kim Gardner said...

Say whaaaaat? That's RAD friend! Seriously, how exciting. I'm so happy for you guys.

The Gidley's said...

Congratulations! I'm so-ooo excited for both of you. Although, being a Belnap, I take exceptions to being called a "turkey" :D

The Picketts said...

Congratulations Adelle! That is definitely something to be grateful for! How exciting!

Wendy Pippin said...

That is such great news. And what a darling little baby. June 4th will be here before you know it.

Sharstin said...

wow! Congrats!! that ultrasound pict is so cute! Everyone is preggars--I love it!

I'm Jenny said...

Can't wait for another little Belnap turkey! No guesses on whether its a boy or a girl? I was hoping for some news! DARLING ultrasound picture! So cute and fun. Lots of Blessings in our family this year!!!

Jenni said...

Congrats!

Eisha said...

Ahhhhhhhhh--Everyone is prego with #3!! congrats adelle, I am SO EXCITED for you :-)--Eisha and Stan

Eisha said...

ps. I love how you posted that b/c I totally thought I was going to have to start reading about everyones thanksgivings-HA!

Eichmeiers said...

Yay, congrats!! That is so exciting:)

Natalie said...

Congrats ADELLE!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Hope you're feeling well!

The Dillon's said...

Yahoo! We love your little family. Congratulations!!

Lindsey Rose said...

Adelle!!! congrats girlie! I am thrilled for you! Boy or girl that belnap baby will be cute!

The Steel's said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting! Lots of cute pregger girls!