Luckily we live close to our wonderful families who took me and the girl's under their wings. With a few sleepovers (like 16) we were able to survive and have a little fun while we were at it!
Natty and Grandpa George liked to find "the little duck" that is hiding on each page of this book!
Libby thought life was one big party! It was very nice to see our Cord walk through the door though. There is something about having Daddy home that makes life just so much better.
Here is the welcome home that he got when he returned to work on Monday....

Looks like there are a few jokesters in his office! :) I am sure they were glad to have him back too!!They say that 'distance makes the heart grow fonder' I think it is true. But, I am glad I don't have to test that theory out any longer!
7 comments:
I bet Cord did not like that little office joke! Glad he is back and you can get relaxed and back into your routine!
Ugh! 3 weeks is so long. I'm glad you guys survived. What would we do without family!
wow 3 weeks and 2 kids...i bet it was hard...and it's great to have family but always a little tough to be so far out of routine. And I always think its tough to pack for me and the kids.
It's great to see Cord again!! Looks like his office was a bit cluttered :) It was over flowing!! he..he.. I'm so glad he made it home safe to his cute little family. I don't think I could let Chris go for that long, NO WAY!
glad he is back! 3 weeks is a long time!!
I'm with Shayla, what would we do without family! Inlove the picture in the leaves. I bet your kids loved it!
Wow, I didn't know he was gone for so long. That seriously is F O R E V E R!!!! Glad you somehow survived! Even glad-er he's back. Dad's really are the best.
Post a Comment