Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Candy Cane Skirt

I saw this cool tutorial on how to make a tulle skirt and thought I would give it a try. I am going to donate this sweet little candy cane skirt to the silent auction next Monday. Hopefully, it will bring a little Christmas joy to a sweet little girl and a little cash for our sweet little Claire.

(it sparkles)


I also wanted to just make a reminder to all of you local peeps that this coming Monday November 23rd is the big event for Natalie and her kids. We are having a huge silent auction with all sorts of fun gift certificates and goodies from local businesses. Event tickets, night on the town packages, tons of restaurant coupons, darling baby blankets, home decor, photography sessions, you name it! Bring a little cash along for a fun night rocking to the music with Greg Simpson. If anything, come just to wander the halls of our old alma mater. (not sure on the spelling there.)

Here is the lovely flyer. Gee, I wonder who put this beauty together.... ;)
Free Concert Ad
See ya there

4 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

do you need to purchase tickets of any kind ahead of time or do we just show up.

~adelle said...

Wendy, I sent you an email... But, I will answer here too.

Admission is free and you just come that night. No advance purchase necessary. Please just show up! :) The more the merrier....

Natalie said...

What a cute little skirt!! Sparkles and all!!

Thanks a million times over for everything. Wish I could be there.

Natalie

Jessie Jo said...

Good Luck! I wish we were there and could support and donate. Wish you and your family all the best.