Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sea World

Sea World was one of our favorite adventures from our recent trip to California. We spent two days there and had a really nice time. The girls really enjoyed watching all the animals!

Here is the fam right after the dog show. Can you guess who enjoyed this one the most???

Libby is still talking about Shamu. They had us do a little chant to get him to splash the crowd. Libby joined right in. "Shamu, Shamu, Splash, Splash, Splash!"

Look at these scary polar bears in the North Pole! YIKES!

Natty and Daddy, having fun after our first day a the park. So cute!

The classic Sea Otter and Walrus show. It was so funny! They did a spoof on Saturday Night Live.

My girlys.

This was one of my favorite shows we saw! It was like the Circ shows in Vegas. These acrobats were climbing poles hanging upside down and doing all sorts of acrobats. It was awesome!

Me and Libby on a ride in their kiddy land. She hated it. :)

The kiddy land had this great spot where the girls could play with blocks and bounce on this mat. They really liked this. They would run and slip and laugh. It was a nice spot to rest.

More blocks!


I would totally recommend Sea World to anyone who has kids! Our girls loved watching the shows and were so good waiting for them to start and sat still very well. I was surprised. Be sure to bring your own water! They cost almost five bucks a bottle there and you get thirsty! It was really fun. Oh, and we ran in to Clayton Empey when we were there. It was fun to see him and his fam. Small world right?

Libby told me she wanted to take Grandpa to Sea World. I guess we will be going back someday...

8 comments:

The Picketts said...

This makes me SOOO happy! We are planning our own trip to Sea World at the end of September! I really can't wait now, after seeing your pictures of your darling family!

Wendy Pippin said...

I still have great memories of sea world from when I was little. I'm so glad you guys had such a great time...and I'm jealous...it's looks wonderful.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Soooo much fun! I remember loving Sea World when we were there :) It's one of my favorites. Just as good as DL! Looks like you had a great time!

Marky said...

I love California and Sea World, looks like you guys had so much fun!! I can't believe how grown up your kids look.. So cute!

Critt & Britt said...

So fun!!! I love Sea World!! I need to take my kiddos. I have to admit I cannot think of Sea World without thinking of Hailey and her Shamu encounter. That has to be one of my favorite stories.

Lindsey Rose said...

You guys are one of the cutest families I know. You are always having fun as a family, and doing thigs to make memories with your kids. Thanks for being such a good example!

Sharstin said...

I love sea world! looks like your little fam had so much fun!

Eichmeiers said...

i love sea world, we went last year and my kids are dyin to go again. im glad you guys had a good time!