Sunday, July 26, 2009

My LIBERTY



~Libby is now 3 Years Old!~


Everyone who knows Libby, knows that she is one of a kind. She is so funny and smart! I swear she says something every day that makes me laugh or think to myself, "How does she know that!" There is a whole lot of personality packed into that three year old body.

We had a party on Friday up at the yacht club with the Belnap's. She had a blast being with her cousins and boating. She gets another party tomorrow night with my fam. It is going to be another princess party. Surprised? (I am sure I will have to post some pics from that event later!)

Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at Fat Cats. Libby and Nat rode this tiny ride, we ate dinner at the pizza place there, and walked around looking at some of the cool horses that are on display for Pioneer Day. We decided that even though it was really hot and the girls were "wiggly" at dinner it averaged out to be a fun night! :) Afterwards, we had a get together with some friends. It was a nice day. I love that little Libby. I can't imagine life without her!


Happy Birthday little Princess...

5 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow! Cute shirt Adelle. I'm glad they fit :) Happy Birthday to Libby, and you. We had a blast up boating. Can't wait to do it again!!

Wendy Pippin said...

what cute pictures and I like the "averaged out" to be a good night. We had a great time with you guys!

The Gidley's said...

We fell in love with Libby the first time we held her at Camber and Cory's wedding. She was only a couple of months old then. She is still one of our favorites! Happy Birthday Libby from Uncle Dave and Aunt Diane

Paparazzi Boutique said...

She is so cute. I love how her hair has grown all in. What a doll. She reminds me of Abby when she was little...always saying the smartest things. The two of them are definitely a pair. It's a good thing they aren't in the same family, eh? Happy Birthday Libby.

The Green's said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe she is already 3. Time goes by so fast!