The Ocean.
It calms the spirit and refreshes the mind.
It cleanses the soul.
Each wave brings happiness and delight.
Each swell carries new beginnings towards the shore.
We need more ocean times in our lives.
I am grateful for these memories...


These moments will be hard to forget. Ocean bliss....
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I bet your trip to California was such a blast! I can't wait to take my girls to all of those fun attractions. And to the Beach... :)
Too sweet! They look they they had such a great time!
Those pictures are beautiful. Relaxing just to look at! Wishing we all had more Ocean moments in our lives.
The Ocean is the BEST. Let's go again soon.
That looks so fun. I love the beach! Your little Natalie looks just like you!
I too love the ocean! what darling picts!
Post a Comment