Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon Preview

I can't help myself...

(click play and then pause and let is load for a second.  it is in HD so the file is bigger.  if you let it load first then you wont have those nasty pauses during playback.)

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD

8 comments:

The Picketts said...

O.K. I can't help myself either! I really can't wait until November! And I think I'm going to start reading the books....again! It's pathetic - the hold this stuff has on me! Thanks for sharing and giving me and EXTRA reason to re-watch that preview!

Kyle and Shayla said...

eeeeeekkkkk! I can hardly wait!!!

I'm Jenny said...

Oh my my my my.... I CANNOT WAIT. Seriously. Ashamed to say I am a hopeless Twilight addict. You and I have plans on Nov. 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey Rose said...

AHHHHHHH!!! That was soo good! I really want to keep watching this over and over and over and over.....etc!

Sharstin said...

I saw this,and I was loving it!! can't wait for it to come out! I LOVE twilight--team edward for sure!

The Green's said...

Can you say JACOB! Sorry I'm a Jacob fan, and it doesn't look like I am going to be disappointed:)

I'm Jenny said...

Yes I am back on your blog. Re-watching. What have you done to me?!! And I am on team Edward and team Jacob. I love them both!!

Wendy Pippin said...

now that's Jacob, he was so disappointing in the first one...I can't wait for this one!!