Friday, June 5, 2009

Goblins, Ranger, Rocks, and More

Last weekend we adventured down to Goblin Valley and Temple Mountain with the B's.  It was a great trip.  We had fab weather with just a few cool short storms to keep us on our feet and in the trailer!  I have no doubt how all the crazy rock formations were created-- wind and water!

We stayed in Granny B's trailer with them.  Natty girl was sick the first two days!  My dad's old joke, "I don't know why they call it a sleeping bag, cuz I haven't ever got any sleep in one!" applied BIG TIME.  But, she got better and she was a seriously good sport.  


Here we are taking a break in a rock at Goblin Valley.

Lib and Cord being "so big" on a Goblin.  
What a good daddy.  Providing shade for some afternoon digging.

Libby was giving a thumbs up for the great Ranger ride!


We played around by some old ruins' 
Cord made a slide for the girls. Fun right?
Whoops!  I hope he had insurance.

Natalie was cheezing it up in the car. Good thing for DORA the Explorer!  
Thanks Brighton for inviting us~  we had fun.  We should do a picture party go though all the pictures that were taken!!

4 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

what a fun trip. Nothing feels more like summer time then weekend get aways.

Lindsey Rose said...

That looks great! i love Cords slide idea! Waht a good daddy. Glad you had a good trip.

I'm Jenny said...

Darling pics. Looks like a lot of fun!!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

We should totally get together and go through the pics! I bet we could trade some. I saw some cute ones taken by Dax and Monica too. It was so much fun! Can't believe how much family showed up :) Great times!!

Only 3 weeks until East Canyon!