This poor little guy few into the house a few days ago. I think that he must have mistook the blue wall for the sky because he kept flying into it.

I had no idea how I was going to get him out. Luckily he landed on the sofa and Cord was able to trap him in this basket. It was a cute little hummingbird.
I was so glad we were able to set him free! :)
8 comments:
Wow, no way! How cool is that...a little hummingbird. I bet Libby and Nat really loved that.
At first when I saw the pictures I thought it was some giant greusome bug and I was freaking out for you. I was so glad to learn it was a hummingbird. I bet that fast little thing was fun to catch.
What a great story.
Wow, at first I thought it was some giant bug so I"m glad it was a bird!!
Seriously cute! So Libby got to help her daddy release the little guy! She probably thought that was neat! :)
Oh my gosh , it was a hummingbird!
Good grief. I couldn't quite tell what it was. That's crazy!
Wow a hummingbird! that is awesome! When I first looked at the picture it looked like huge flying bug, that would not have been great! Way to go on saving the bird!
We used to get humming birds in my dads house all the time. We would have to wait until they flew into the windows and knocked themselves out, then my dad would place them on the deck until they woke up. Sort of funny but really sad.
I love hummingbirds! I am glad you guys caught it, and the little tyke got released! I am sure the girlies loved it
I thought is was a bee at first, I was a little angry that you were so helpful to a bee. We would just squash it. It is a cute little hummingbird, so I understand now. The little guy was just confused - I am glad you came to his rescue.
Post a Comment