We had our first camping trip of the season.
Fifteen minutes after we arrived Libby already had her camping face.
The first victim of Cord's new gun.
.

Two very happy campers

We also had our first boating expedition of the season.
We were only on the water for 5 minutes. It doesn't take long to discover that the boat is sinking. I can't imagine why...
Actually, it wasn't Natalie's driving, it was some sort of broken valve/tube thing. The kid's didn't mind. They had a blast anyway.
Hopefully, next time we will get to make it past the buoy.
11 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your boat. But it looks like you had fun camping. Your girls are so cute!
I can't believe how much Libby looks like you!! I didn't really see it much before, but that first picture of her looks so much like you!! Darling!! Looks like a fun time!
I love the camping face. And I love that it's finally camping weather!
No way, can't believe you didn't make it out on the water! Better luck next time for sure! Can't wait for next week! Sooooo excited to go camping :)
The boat didn't sink totally...we were able to get out before it was a victim to the lake. :) It was pretty full though. We will be happily boating in a week for sure!
I love the camping boating season!! Sorry about the boating, that happened to us too but still looks like you had fun!
Adelle, it is fun to catch up a little on your family! Cute girls! what a beautiful vacation.
Know what is funny! The title of your blog! We used to sing that to you at softball in elementary school when you were up to bat! That was a mad flash back!
Yay! how much fun--way to start the summer out with a bang! I love the "camping face" pict--I get that too :)
That is a pretty funny story! I'm glad it didn't sink all the way:) Camping is the greatest, we went last weekend too!
HOw fun is that! I love the story of the sinking boat too! You have to make memories somehow huh? Your girlies are so cute
Post a Comment