(I have taken tons of video of Nat dancing, and walking, and all that fun stuff...but my computer isn't loving the new HD camera. ...so anyway, someday I will post some darling footage. But, for now, you will all just have to take my word that it is pretty darn cute!)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Happy Feet
(I have taken tons of video of Nat dancing, and walking, and all that fun stuff...but my computer isn't loving the new HD camera. ...so anyway, someday I will post some darling footage. But, for now, you will all just have to take my word that it is pretty darn cute!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it is so hilarious to see her come walking around a corner! i love it! have you decided anything about a new computer? we should go to the apple store together sometime... just to see and get our questions answered... (and maybe more!)
I can't believe she is walking!! She is so grown up, what a little cutie!!
Wow, she's so tiny to be walking! Elle is so close! She walks short distances, from a couch to a toy, or the music table to the toy box etc.. We are practicing with her everyday! Bree has that same cute pink shirt! I love old navy!!
Man that seems crazy! She does seem too small to be walking when is her b-day again? I really do want to see that footage of her. I bet it's darling!
Post a Comment