Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Piano Man

My cute husband has just finished his first year of piano lessons. I am so proud of him! Go Cord! I admire his desire to improve himself and his dedication to his goal. It isn't always easy to practice with a little "helper" pounding along with you.

He played great at his recital! Here are a few pics from the night...


He played a duet with his teacher.
No kids were allowed, so Libby played at her friend Brinnley's house. (We snook Natty in)
Can you see Cord in the background??? This nice gal was clearing our dinner plates right when I tried to snap a photo of him getting his award. We got a good laugh out of it...

4 comments:

Marky said...

Way to go Cord! That is so great, I wish I could play the piano.. Natalie is getting so big!!

The Gidley's said...

Adelle ~ I love your new hair cut!
Tell Cord that we Idahoans are "mighty" proud of him.
Love, Aunt Diane

Jarrett Family said...

That is way awesome Cord! I am very impressed. It's Bobbys goal, when he graduates, to take guitar lessons so we will see how that goes. Hey Adelle this is Heidi Jarrett. Your girls are too cute and getting so big!! So we finally joined the blogging world! Our blog is bobbyheidi.blogspot.com. We really need to get together because its been way too long! You would think since we live so close it would be easier. Well, for sure keep in touch!

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Yeah Cord. I'm so glad you did the recital. Way proud of you. You're so talented. Love, your sis.