Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For Sale by Owner

Well, we are putting our cute house up for sale! We found a home that we fell in love with so we gotta sell fast! I thought I would post it here so if anyone knows someone looking for a home you could tell them about it. I have loved this house a ton and would recommend it to anyone!

We are asking $134,000. I think it is a great deal!!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Wow! You've both worked so hard on your house - it looks beautiful. Where the other house you found? I'm sure yours will sell quickly.

Natalie said...

Your house is truly so darling! I wish we were buying a house there right now and I'd take it!

We come to Utah next week, yea! We have to get together.

Jessie Jo said...

I wish we were done with school, we would take it! Where are you moving??

Lindsey Rose said...

Adelle, your house is absolutely darling! where is it, my sis in law is looking for a house right now! E-mail me and let me know the info and I will pass it on to her! Also, your kids are DARLING! I feel so bad I only knew you had Libby. How fun two darling girls! Did you name Natalie after Cook? So cute! You and Cord are so cute together too. I am coming to utah in August and I would love to see you! I finally put you blog link on my blog, so i will check on you more often! Love Ya