Monday, June 23, 2008

Cabin Trip

More Summer Fun! I thought I would post a few pictures from our trip last weekend. Cord's uncle let us stay in his beautiful mountain cabin with some friends. We had a blast riding around on the ranger and the ATV's. We stayed up late talking and playing games, cooked some very yummy meals, and the boys got a workout playing late-night basketball. We went to the lake and threw rocks in the water, and basically had a nice relaxing fun time! It is so nice to have friends with kids the same age as our girls. They had so much fun playing together. This is such a fun stage of life!

Cord's parents came up on Saturday to play with us! They are such great in-laws. It was fun spending some time with them as well. . .

2 comments:

I'm Jenny said...

Cute pics! Looks like lots of fun! I am excited to see those two cute girls tomorrow!!!!!

Natalie said...

Oh those were such fun pictures! I'm so happy you have a blog, I love it.