Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Twilight

Good news Twilight fans...the movie is in production and you can take a sneak peek. I watched it and it reminded me of how much I enjoyed reading the books.

Here is my critique so far: The vampires are not quite as beautiful as I pictured them...especially our main man Edward. It would be hard to live up to my expectations though. I think the movie will be scarier than the books. I always kind of skimmed over the bloody stuff when I was reading and focused more on the romance. Overall, I think it is going to be a great movie for a Girls Night Out. Can't wait!

Click on the big blue play button...it will direct you to a new page to play the video.

1 comment:

I'm Jenny said...

I agree that the movie will be scarier than the books. I think when you are reading, you can choose how scary to make it... with the movie, you don't have that kind of control. The movies are never as good as the imagination, but I am super excited to see it anyway!! Can't wait!