Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Book Review: The Host


Well, the new Stephanie Meyer book is out--The Host. My sister Cindee bought it and I stole it before she even had a chance to read it. :) What a nice sister...

(I won't give any secrets away)






Here is my official book review
: First off, don't expect a love story quite like Bella and Edward. But it is truly romantic! Once you get past the first 30 pages or so, the story really picks up. At first there is a lot of talk about confusing stuff. Plow through it, because the book is worth it! Be prepared for conflict and stress while reading. I had to hurry through just so I could see how it all turns out in the end! There is one serious love triangle! It has a lot of science fiction mixed in with the human relationship stories. You will think about the characters after the book is finished. Overall, it was a great read! I recommend it to all my fellow bloggers! Enjoy.

No comments: