Friday, May 9, 2008

Funny Friday

This week is all about my little Libby. She is just a hoot. She makes me laugh about every ten minutes. She is starting to talk so much. We can't believe the words that she can remember. She knows everything! I accidentally dropped something the other day and said, "Shoot!" She giggled and then walked around for five minutes saying, "shooot, shooot." (Good thing I use clean language.) Now whenever she does something she doesn't like she says, "Shoot!" It makes me laugh every time.

She is learning to potty train and so of course she is obsessed with things associated with going to the bathroom. She calls everything poop. I shouldn't laugh, but sometimes it is so funny. The other day "someone" let out a toot and she heard it. She pointed her little finger and with the cutest sly grin whispered, "poop." I had to laugh along with her.

We were having some Chick-fil-a at my parents house the other day and she dipped her French fry into some ketchup and then tasted it. Immediately she yelped, "Oh, SPICY." We all laughed...how does she know what spicy is???

It is so fun to watch her grow up. I love her more than words can express. She is one of a kind.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love hearing those stories. She is a crack up. I can't wait to see you kiddies this Summer.

Paparazzi Boutique said...

What great stories of Libby. She is amazingly beautiful and smart.