Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Decade Later

An entire decade ago Cord and I were married.  10 years of togetherness.  I can't believe it is even possible.  I think about how things have changed over the past ten years.  We have grown from a family of two to a family of six.  It has definitely been a beautiful ride!  I have a picture in my living room of a Ferris wheel with the words, "If I only go around once, I want to go around with you."  It is how I feel about Cord.  I am so glad we get to live this life together.  I love him more now than I did on March 11, 2004, and I can only assume I will love him even more in 2024.  We are best friends.   

I am putting together a Decade book of our family photos.  I thought it would be fun to post some of the pictures I have been collecting here.  .  .

This is how it started.  Salt Lake City, Utah.  March 11, 2004.   It was a beautiful spring day.  All of our families were there and we were happy as could be!

 


In 2006 we added this beautiful little girl into our home.




And in 2008 we were blessed with a blue eyed blonde haired Natalie Mae!





More time passed...





In 2010 we found that having a little boy around the house was an absolute joy.





More growing, more loving...




 

And then, we got to finish things off with a cherry on top.  Ollie came!








It's been a good decade.

4 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Super fun pictures!! It's amazing to see how things have moved along, as each child has joined the family. Great idea about the photo book!! I can't believe it's been 10 years for Chris and I also. And I totally agree, about loving them even more as the days go by... :)

Crystal Taylor said...

What a sweet post! Anniversaries are great. You have such a beautiful family. Loved the idea about a decade book:)

Unknown said...

You guys haven't changed! you've done it right only ours were two boys, two girls, two years apart! Such a beautiful family. Love, Aunt Marty

Unknown said...

I honestly couldn't be more proud of you two. Great job! Great family! Keep up the good work. Love you tons.