The weather is beginning to warm up! Can I get a "Whoot Whoot?!" We have finally been able to play outside again. One day while I was getting ready, Nat and Gage set up a picnic lunch on the patio. They were so excited for me to come and eat with them in the sunshine.
Baby Oliver is growing like crazy.
He is so stinking cute! I seriously cannot get enough of his sweet little face.
We headed up to East Canyon on Saturday for some fun. It was great to get out and about. We rode bikes, flew kites, played at the playground, visited the country store, watched movies, and shot guns! (well...the big boys shot guns, we stayed behind for that adventure!)
Sunday was St. Patrick's Day! While the family was at church a sneaky leprechaun came and hid a pot of gold at our house. Luckily, he left a scavenger hunt of clues behind to help the kids find it.
We also made some homemade green play dough!
This cute Natalie girl loves Oliver so much!
She is my biggest helper. She is always willing to fetch diapers or burp rags.
She helps with his baths and gives him plenty of kisses and hugs.
The other day I heard her whisper to Ollie in the cutest little voice,
"Oliver, I love you more than anything in the whole world."
My heart was melting...
I am starting to feel like myself again after being pregnant and then recovering. It is so nice to be healthy and feeling good! I am ready to play, play, play!





1 comment:
Love the cute pic of Nat and Oliver! So sweet!! I want the recipe for the Play dough!! My girls would love it. Message me :) Too bad we missed East Canyon. We were running errands etc... Next time :)
Post a Comment